Scanlock M3 – Professional Technical Surveillance Counter Measures
Designed to counter the latest advances in eavesdropping devices, the Scanlock M3 is able to search and locate active transmissions and also is the only product on the market which can identify the type of signal being transmitted.
Robustly designed for a variety of applications, the Scanlock M3 can be used for desk top or mobile application. Developed with a touch screen display specifically for ease of use by users, of all technical ability. The result is total peace of mind that your confidential information will be 100% secure.
The Scanlock M3 is available with a range of optional accessories including
•Cable Checker – Provides rapid ability to check for active illicit transmitters on wide range of cable types.
•30GHz Antenna – Provides the ability to receive signals from 10GHz up to 30GHz using their existing Scanlock M3 unit.
The Scanlock M3 is a practical and adaptable counter surveillance tool which can be used to meet a range of operational requirements.
- Protection of meeting rooms against the threat posed by hidden surveillance devices
- Suitable for desk mounted or hand-held use
- To identify a wide range of transmission signals including GSM, DECT, WIFI, Bluetooth, 3G, UMTS and Video
- Real time signal analysis allows fast reaction to identified threats
- Can be used remotely via Ethernet connection to PC
- Multi-lingual help facility for international use
- Wide frequency range up to 10 GHz (Advanced System)
- Dedicated detection for worldwide mobile phone communication bands.
- Fast scan rate covers the whole spectrum in 0.5 seconds to detect even fast burst transmissions
- Filtered detector channels increase the system’s performance
- Displays range from simple on-screen warning to complex spectrum analysis making it suitable for every level of operator.
- PC analysis software allows scan data to be stored and converted into sweep reports
- Robust, light and ergonomically designed.
- Modular system (Cable Checker and 30GHz Antenna)