Delta V Advanced – Detecting real time RF listening devices
The Delta V Advanced is a compact handheld differential RF wide band detector. Measuring the rate of change in field strength enables accurate pinpointing of local RF sources, quickly and efficiently.
Designed to protect against real time streaming from surveillance bugs, by detecting and locating their signal, then using audio and visual alerts to guide you to the target. Highly effective when searching rooms, venues, people and objects, Delta V is an essential part of any TSCM tool box.
- Can be used for searches of walls, ceilings, furniture, soft furnishings such as curtains and clothes.
- Searching people for any concealed transmitting devices.
- Ideal for locating radio bugs, basic RFI/EMC testing and localising illegal high-power broadcast transmitters
- LED display to indicate signal strength and location.
- Easy to operate for non-technical users.
- 50MHz to 15GHz detection range.
- Push-button sensitivity reduction to allow more accurate pinpointing of active transmitters
- Geiger output, from either headphones or speaker to indicate signal strength and location
- Burst detection LED to indicate digital signals e.g. DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or GSM