Archway – Detecting concealed items before it’s too late
The Archway is the future in Intellectual Property theft protection. Specifically designed using the advanced technology of Non Linear Junction Detection (NLJD), it is able to detect concealed devices even if they are turned off.
Suitable for detecting a wide range of electronic components and devices including mobile phones, SIM cards, USB memory sticks, listening and recording devices or cameras.
The Archway can be used as a conventional security-style archway or, for a more discreet approach; it can be supplied as a single panel.The versatility of the Archway makes it an
essential part of your security.
The Archway is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Corporate buildings where there is a risk of intellectual property theft
- Airports and transport hubs where it can enhance existing security measures to detect electronic and trigger devices
- Prisons and other correctional facilities where the illicit importation of mobile phones represent a number of security threats
- Factories and R&D facilities where there may be attempts to remove expensive or confidential electronic devices or components
- Public buildings such as courts or police stations which may be at risk from listening devices
Key Features and benefits
- Identifies electronic devices even when switched off
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Covers a wide range of transmission frequencies
- Comes complete with operating software
- Arch dimensions are 700mm in width and 1936mm in height
- Powered by standard 110V to 240V AC current
- 8 sensor lights offer instant visibility
- Formal, effective, professional appearance